CHARLOTTE TILBURY ANNOUNCES NEW NAME FOR ONE OF HER BEST-SELLING, AWARD-WINNING LUXURY PALETTES AND ICONIC LOOKS, THE DOLCE VITA: THE BELLA SOFIA
Today, makeup artist to the stars Charlotte Tilbury announced that she will be changing the name of her best-selling ‘The Dolce Vita’ look to The Bella Sofia, so it will be even more MAGICAL than ever before!
Charlotte Tilbury’s famous look is inspired by gorgeous, hypnotizing, Mediterranean, glamourous women. It’s the iconic, hypnotising, screen siren DNA, bottled!
“Darlings, I am SO excited and delighted to introduce you to…. The Bella Sofia! This is a combination of both of my nieces’ beautiful Italian and Spanish names, BELLA and SOFIA. I felt this was the perfect way for me to make my look EVEN more personal! It captures the freedom and beauty of this smouldering sexy eye and gorgeous nude-y pout that makes everyone turn into a seductive beauty!” Charlotte Tilbury
Loved by every starlet and supermodel from 18-80, Charlotte has recreated this look on stars all around the world…
“It is the same iconic colour-way, the same incredible textures just with an even more fabulous name! The Bella Sofia is about that seductive, molten bronzes, reddish-browns and coppery tones… inspired by icons of the past and present. It is all about that reddy, bronzy, molten coppery sultry siren gaze with that fuller, wider-looking pinky-nude pouty lip. These bronzy, forgiving, flattering colours are my secret to a smokey eye in seconds! These shades are so easy to use and they give you that naughty twinkle in your eye!” Charlotte Tilbury
Get The Look – The Bella Sofia
The Bella Sofia is a super-flattering smoky eye that suits everyone, follow Charlotte’s magic application tips below to create the ultimate easy smoky eye look!
- Begin by dipping your Blender brush into the Prime shade, wash the Prime shade backwards and forwards across your eyelid like a windscreen wiper.
- Next, using your Blender Brush again, dip it into the Enhance shade, and wash it backwards and forwards across the lid, nestling it into the eye socket, and blending out into circular motions.
- For bright, wide-looking eyes, dip your Smudger brush into the Prime shade, and press into the inner corners of the eye.
- For sultry definition, use the Smudger brush to run the Enhance shade along the upper lash line.
- Bring the sultry Smoke shade underneath the eyes for an extra defined, hypnotizing gaze.
- Finish with the molten-gold POP shade – use your ring finger to press onto the centre of your eyelid.