Ultimate magazine theme for WordPress.

L’ESSENTIEL – FOUNDATION REINVENTED BY GUERLAIN

For some years now, women have been expressing their ambivalence when it comes to beauty.

THEY WANT A FLAWLESS
BUT NATURAL- LOOKING COMPLEXION,
THEY WANT COVER AGE
BUT TO LET THEIR SKIN BREATHE,
THEY WANT RESULTS
BUT FORMULAS THAT RESPECT
THE SKIN’S BALANCE,
THEY WANT A FOUNDATION
BUT THEY DON’T WANT ONE.

In 2019, ambivalence has given
way to certainty;
AND has replaced BUT.

What do women want?
They want THE ESSENTIAL
full stop.
NATURALNESS AND PERFORMANCE.
I CAN HAVE BOTH

 

NATURALNESS
AND PERFORMANCE

A 16-hour glow with a natural finish and 97% natural origin ingredients. Formulated with 97% natural origin ingredients*, mineral pigments and marine and plant active ingredients, it reinvents make-up. L’Essentiel has nothing to hide: the remaining 3%?

These artificial ingredients have been
chosen in good conscience to guarantee
the sensory qualities and impeccable,
long-lasting hold.

MAKE-UP
& SKINCARE

Buildable coverage & hydration, balance and protection. A flawless make-up finish is a question of skin and style. To meet every desire, L’Essentiel offers a silky smooth texture with buildable results and coverage ranging from lightweight to medium, without ever losing its luminous natural glow. Infused with carefully chosen, naturally derived ingredients, L’Essentiel beautifully enhances skin thanks to its beneficial components. A duo of extracts derived from red algae and tara gums lets skin breathe and protects from pollution. White cocoa bean extract moisturises skin and protects it from harsh blue light. Technology inspired by probiotics and prebiotics balances skin and reinforces its barrier.

Hydrated, balanced and protected,
skin is more beautiful.
The complexion is fresh and even.

PERFECTION
& RESPECT

A natural finish for a flawless complexion & skin that can breathe. Adorned in L’Essentiel, skin exudes a vibrant, natural glow. The  complexion is perfectly even and luminous, pores are refined, and fine lines smoothed. Perfection literally comes to life in the presence of this unprecedented foundation.

Boasting a comfortable second-skin
texture, L’Essentiel hugs skin with
a seamlessly lightweight finish that lets
it breathe.

INSTANT
& DURABLE

An instantly enhanced complexion & bare skin that is more beautiful with each passing day. No sooner has it been blended than L’Essentiel enhances skin with its perfect, natural and glowing finish for instant perfection. But that’s not all. Day after day, L’Essentiel diffuses its skincare active ingredients to the heart of the epidermis. Day after day, skin tone is more even, pores are less noticeable (by 49%), and pigmentation marks minimised (by 39%)*. Bare skin is quite naturally enhanced. Even without make-up, it is more beautiful and
luminous with each passing day. Skin receives a beauty boost, offering an ideal make-up base.

The perfection of the finish i s a little
greater each day. The make-up result
is increasingly beautiful.

FOUNDATION
L’Essentiel
NATURAL GLOW FOUNDATION, 16H WEAR
SPF 20
Price in Guerlain boutiques: €55*

RETRACTABLE FOUNDATION BRUSH
L’Essentiel
Price in Guerlain boutiques: €48*

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments are closed.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!