5 PRODUCTIVE THINGS TO DO WHILE AT HOME!
For those of you seeking a productive way to spend your time at home, you’ve come to the right place! It’s easy to fall into the trap of lazing out onto the couch and into binge eating, but there comes a time where you need to get up and give yourself some much-needed love and pampering. We have come up with a series of 5 useful things to do in the comfort of your house, to make the most of your precious time indoors!
- Start your day with one of the many available online yoga classes to be in touch with your inner peace and finally perfect your Triangle Pose! Dress for the occasion and take out your yoga mat and indulge into the Zen world. With an hour of this, you will get your oxygen moving and feel totally refreshed.
- Give your room a makeover. You don’t need to buy a new bedroom, just shuffle everything around and change the set-up of your room. Do some online shopping and pick up a few complementing accessories such as a throw on, flowerpot, candle and other accessories for your bedroom. By the end of it, you’ll feel you’re in a completely different space.
- To finish off your mini revamp, find your inner Picasso and whip out a canvas and let your creativity strive. Look for different inspirations online and paint some cool figures to match the style of your room.
- During you time at home, it is important to still nourish yourselves through the comfort of food! Getting up and walking into the kitchen to make yourself something to eat is always a good idea. Experiment with different ingredients and tastes with countless of delicious recipes online at your disposal.
- Get into some self-care with Bioré’s Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips! Having clogged pores is never fun, especially when you know you have the time to clear them! Bioré’s pore strips are infused with natural charcoal which works like a magnet. In a few simple steps and in just 10 minutes, these black strips will draw out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh and clean.
Take care of yourself first and don’t forget to add Bioré’s Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips to your shopping list, available in major hyper and supermarkets, including Carrefour, Union Co-op, Lulu and Spinneys.
The story behind Bioré:
In 1980, Kao, one of world’s leading manufacturers of cosmetic products, launched a new face care brand in Japan: Bioré – a word creation made out of the Greek expressions “Bio” = life and “Ore” = precious. Today, Bioré, the # 1 facial cleansing brand in Japan, has been established as a global mega brand within the face care sector and is still often ahead of its time with its innovative products and ingredients.