7 tips to keep the young and fashionable cool this summer
Summer festive season can be hard to find the right outfits for your kids, but there are a few reliable ways to put-together a stylish and cool wardrobe. Whether you will be enjoying the sun rays at the beach or engaging in indoor activities, MAX festive collections for kids are sure to fit your child’s style and personality while being comfortably suited for outside play:
- Being festive-ready in the summer means you have to get back to the basics. Pure cotton clothes are more absorbent than clothes made of synthetic fibers. A cotton shirt is a staple wardrobe item that you’ll get a lot of mileage out of and shorts are a no-brainer when it comes to dressing your kids for hot weather. The most versatile trouser options are going to be denim shorts or khakis as they’re ultra-comfy and will always be on the list of summer essentials.
- Choose light colors and white dresses and button-down shirts, which reflect, rather than absorb, the sun’s rays. Many different shades of blue also look good on kids, which also suits with pastel colours. Feel free to combine your blue denim to a light blue cotton shirt, a blue T-shirt or a white polo.
- Light comfortable-fitting clothing is your best bet for staying cool in the summer. Go for cropped, wide-leg pants, loose shirts, bigger blouses and dresses with room to breathe.
- When outdoors, long-sleeved clothing can help your toddlers stay cool by protecting his skin from direct sunlight. You can layer a tee with a cotton shirt for maximum comfort and style appeal.
- Dressed in pink and white, your little girl is going to look like a cool princess! Choose cute tops in these shades that are also light and breathable for both indoor and outdoor activities.
- Dresses aren’t just for festive occasions. A comfy summer dress is an easy option for days when you don’t know what to wear. Summer is the perfect time to bring out your dresses paired with sandals for boho summer look.
- While you give your kids’ head and torso some fresh air, think of their toes as well. Not only do sneakers look great when paired with shorts and shirts, but they are insanely practical.
From the babies in your arms to the rambunctious tweens, it is time to dress them in their absolute best this summer. Max Fashion’s great-value collection of apparel allows your little ones to be comfortable while looking effortlessly stylish. Log on to www.maxfashion.com to browse and shop.