Benefit Cosmetics Re-Opens Brow Bar Services!
We’ve got good news for your brows…the waxing wait is over!
Our clean & safe brow & beauty services are back in business!
Book an appointment today and feel good about it. For over 40 years, Benefit Cosmetics has been offering brow & beauty services that meet the very highest safety standards. Today, as the world’s leading employer of certified brow experts, we’ve trained our teams to take additional precautionary measures & follow a strict services protocol to make sure every customer’s experience is clean & safe. Here are the precautions we’re taking.
Depending on where you are, these steps may change slightly based on local
All Benefit employees are required to take a self-screening questionnaire and temperature check every day before work.mandates.
- Both employees (mandatory) & consumers (per local mandates) are required to wear a mask at all times. All Benefit employees must sanitize their hands before putting clean gloves on, before touching anything or every 30 minutes.
- All employees are required to wear gloves & to sanitize them following a strict protocol when touching service tools & product.
- All Brow Bar stations & chairs are thoroughly sanitized upon store opening, disinfected every hour, and disinfected again after service.
- Our typical two-seat service stations are now limited to one customer per station and placed 6 feet apart from each other.
- We set up a fresh “sanitary maintenance area” for each client and dispose all used materials after each service. Used non-disposable tools such as tweezers & scissors are separated into a clearly labeled container immediately after use for proper cleaning.
- All non-disposable tools are sanitized and placed in barbicide for disinfection at our boutiques and retailers. Before use, they are disinfected again using alcohol.
- We ask that only Brow Experts handle testers to limit contamination risk. We sanitize all product testers before & after every use and use single-use, disposable applicators to avoid cross-contamination.