CELEBRATE THE SEASON OF TOGETHERNESS AT CAYA
This Ramadan, let the team at caya treat you to the comforts of a home-cooked meal while you enjoy the scenic views on the stunning outdoor terrace. If you are looking to savour in Mediterranean inspired dishes at home, the chefs at caya will also be serving delivery and pickup only family trays that can be pre-ordered for intimate gatherings this season.
caya has curated a special Ramadan feast for guests looking to indulge in an outdoor meal with close friends and family. The menu fit for a king serves dishes for even the most discerning of palates. The chefs at caya have diligently ensured guests are able to relish in authentic Mediterranean classics with an option of pre-ordering dishes like Kleftiko, a slow cooked Lamb Shank in lemon mustard sauce served with roasted vegetables served with tzatziki; Soutzoukakia, Spiced Beef and Lamb Meatballs slow cooked in Neapolitan sauce served with fragrant Basmati Rice. Ready to order dishes straight from caya at the park include mouth-watering dishes like Beef or Chicken Souvlaki, Basil Pesto marinated Chicken Brochette and Beef Medallions to name a few.
The menu offers guest a wide array of sides like their fragrant Basmati rice, Lemon Mint Couscous, Grilled Vegetable or a generous serving of Pita Bread that can be complemented with a Spicy Feta Cheese Dip, Smoked Eggplant Puree or Tzatziki and Hummus.
Located in Town Square Dubai Park, caya offers Mediterranean inspired interiors with elevated Mediterranean walls surrounded by sprawling greenery. caya is an ideal spot for an intimate family time at the al fresco dining area that serves fresh quality food with refreshing drinks and outstanding service.
To end the evening on a sweet note guest can also whole dessert trays of melt in your mouth Nutella Tiramisu, Mango Cheesecake, made with the most decadent mango and cheesecake mousse, topped with fresh mango, blueberries, pistachio crumble drizzled with a rich mango sauce.
Ramadan family trays
If you are planning a gathering with your loved ones and are looking for a unique experience at home without the worry of whipping up a feast, caya will be serving family trays that can be ordered 4 hours in advance:
- Kleftiko – AED265 Slow cooked lamb shank in lemon mustard sauce, roasted vegetables served with tzatziki
- Mediterranean Sea Bass – AED295 Oven baked Mediterranean Sea bass, tomato sauce, ratatouille, served with lemon mint couscous
- Roasted Lemon Chicken AED195 Whole chicken marinated in mustard lemon sauce, served with baked potatoes and tzatziki
- Caya Lasagna – Layered lasagna sheets, with ground beef Ragu braised in tomato sauce, béchamel sauce and parmesan cheese
- Soutzoukakia – AED225 Spiced Beef & Lamb meatballs, slow cooked in tomato sauce, topped with feta cheese served with vermicelli rice.
Whole trays desserts for Iftar
- Nutella Tiramisu – AED 295
- Mango Cheesecake – AED 275
- Sticky Date Toffee Cake with Caramel Sauce – AED 250
- Rose Pistachio Cheesecake – AED 295
For bookings and inquiries guests can call or Whatsapp 056 484 2836, and for those looking to bring the caya experience home can order on RadYes.
Time: Iftar until 11pm
Orders: RadYes and Whatsapp