CG Barbershop continues to maintain the highest standards of hygiene following the increase of COVID-19 cases in the UAE
The UAE has seen a significant increase in the number of COVID-19 cases over the past few weeks and this has served as a reminder for many businesses to strictly follow the health and safety rules advised by Dubai Municipality. It has become more imperative than ever for Industries such as salons, spas and barbershops to maintain the highest standards of hygiene, as their staff are performing all sorts of hair and skin treatments and are in direct contact with customers on a daily basis.
Since they reopened their doors on 26th April, CG Barbershop have safely been able to serve 779 customers and from day one, the barbershop has put hygiene at the forefront of the business, which helped the barbershop see a rise in customers visiting the shop regularly knowing that it’s a safe spot to get their grooming services done along with their families. “Both Carlos and I have young children and as parents and business owners we needed to feel safe in our working environment, and by that it means we take every precaution to ensure our clients have the same ease of mind that we do daily” – said Adam Khili, Co-Founder of CG Barbershop.
With the support and guidance of Dubai Municipality they have taken every measure to ensure everyone is safe and sound at the shop:
- All guests are temperature checked upon arrival.
- All refreshments are now served in disposable and recyclable cups. Not to mention that all magazines have been removed.
- The team wears face masks and face shields at all times, especially for closer to face treatments such as beard services and facials.
- The entire shop is sterilised each morning and evening and all stations and chairs and stations are cleaned and sterilised between clients. This also includes the use of disposable capes.
- Waiting area has been reduced and seating has a 2-meter distance between each chair.
- All customers are required to book their appointments in advance via an online booking system, which allows the team to control the flow of customers at the shop. Not to mention that more time has been allocated per service to ensure the hygiene measures can be taken between each client.
CG Barbershop is located in Arjaan by Rotana, Al Sufouh Complex, Dubai Media City. Don’t miss out on CG’s Birthday offer and book your appointment through the website www.cgbarbershop.com for an easy online booking process.
You can also book an appointment through the CG Barbershop app https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/cg-barbers/id1513018592. or call on +971 4 227 4666.
Keep up to date with the latest CG Barbershop news and styling on social media @cg.barbershop