Cisco Named a Leader in Three Gartner Magic Quadrant Reports in Four Months
Cisco announced that analyst firm Gartner has named Cisco a Leader in three collaboration-related Gartner Magic Quadrant reports. The reports evaluate companies based on completeness of vision and ability to execute.
Gartner named Cisco a Leader in the following 2018 reports:
- Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications: This is the eleventh year in a row Gartner named Cisco a Leader in this Magic Quadrant.
- Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide: This is the seventh year in a row Gartner named Cisco a Leader in this Magic Quadrant.
- Magic Quadrant for Meetings Solutions: Gartner has named Cisco a Leader in this Magic Quadrant since the report’s inception—this is our second consecutive year in a Leader position.
“For most collaboration providers, we believe being positioned as a Leader in a single category is quite a feat,” said Amy Chang, SVP and GM, Collaboration Technology Group, Cisco. “But at Cisco, we know that companies need to collaborate in many ways—and they need all the parts to work seamlessly with each other. The whole needs to be greater than the sum of its parts. To us, recognition in three Gartner Magic Quadrant reports is great, but seeing our customers use our technology—from Webex to Jabber to contact center—to make magic happen every day is what fuels us to keep pushing the envelope.”
- More than 95 percent of the Fortune 500 use Cisco collaboration.
- Six billion meeting minutes happen in Cisco Webex® every month—it’s the gold standard when it comes to real-time meetings and getting things done
- We recently announced a new solution with Google Cloud, combining their Contact Center AI service with our Customer Journey Platform. With millions of customer service agents globally using Cisco’s contact center software, our integration with Google will help to augment responses in our call centers by leveraging data and intelligence from AI.
Gartner, Inc. Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions
Mike Fasciani, Tom Eagle, Adam Preset
4 September 2018
Gartner, Inc. Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications
Steve Blood, Megan Marek Fernandez, Mike Fasciani, Rafael Benitez
25 July 2018
Gartner, Inc. Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide
Drew Kraus, Steve Blood, Simon Harrison
17 May 2018
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide technology leader that has been making the Internet work since 1984. Our people, products, and partners help society securely connect and seize tomorrow’s digital opportunity today. Discover more at thenetwork.cisco.com and follow us on Twitter at @Cisco.