EASTER MADE ALL THE MORE COLORFUL AT SOFITEL THE PALM
This Easter season, endless fun and scrumptious menu options await you and your loved ones at Sofitel The Palm, the unique luxury 5-star resort on Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah island.
Feast on an array of traditional Easter specialities, including mouth-watering roasts, ballotines and egg dishes. Enjoy the extensive live stations line-up featuring worldly flavours from Asian, Arabic and French cuisines guaranteed to tickle your palate. Make sure you culminate your gastronomic whirlwind journey with classic chocolate desserts and exquisite pastries.
Bring along your children for an exciting Easter egg hunt, a thrilling meet-and-greet with the Easter Bunny and countless sweet rewards.
Date: Friday, April 19, 2019 from 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm
Location: Manava Restaurant, Sofitel The Palm
Reservations: +971 4 455 5656 or [email protected]
- AED 450 per adult inclusive of alcohol package excluding pool & beach access
- AED 325 per adult inclusive of non-alcohol package excluding pool & beach access
- AED 95 for children aged between 9 and 12 years
- Children below 8 dine complimentary.
* Beach & Pool access fee is at AED 45 for Easter Brunch guests only.
* Other kids’ activities are available on Friday April 19, 2019, next to the egg hunt competition.
Easter Sweets Take-away at Olivier’s Lounge
Bring home the Easter mood with our selection of take-away sweet delicacies including Easter-moulded chocolates, Easter-themed cakes or decorated Kuliches.
Price: Starting AED15 on select menu items