Formula 1 VinFast Vietnam Grand Prix Reveals Hanoi Circuit Logo & Grandstand Names
- Th?ng Long Grandstand – Located along the Starting Grid, this stand takes its title from Hanoi’s traditional name – meaning a rising dragon – and symbolizes the constant growth and development of the city.
- H?i Phòng Grandstand – positioned by Turn 1, this is named after the major port city that also functions as an industrial centre and the largest seaport in the North of Vietnam. This is also the third largest city in the country, the second in the North and one of the five municipalities.
- H? Long Grandstand – Positioned at the winding arc that makes up Turns 2-4, this Grandstand is named after Ha Long Bay, the world-famous UNESCO World Natural Heritage, considered to be one of the most beautiful natural settings on the planet and also renowned as the mythical home of dragons.
- Hu? Matrix One Grandstand – This Grandstand is situated at the tricky Turn 7-8 sequence and is named after the central Vietnamese city – another UNESCO Heritage Centre – that was the seat of Nguyen Dynasty emperors and the national capital from 1802 to 1945. The Hue Matrix One Grandstand is sponsored by MIK Group.
- ?à N?ng Grandstand – this stand is located just past Turn 10 and is named after Vietnam’s fourth largest city, the key economic region of the Central area of Vietnam, famous for its white sand beaches, Ba Na Mountain, Son Tra peninsula & Marble Mountain….
- Nha Trang Grandstand – Set just before Turn 11, this is named after the famous coastal resort city in southern Vietnam famed for its beaches, diving sites and offshore islands in Nha Trang Bay, commonly referred to as ‘The Pearl of the East Sea” and one of Vietnam’s most popular tourist destinations.
- Sài Gòn Grandstand – Situated at Turn 12, this is named after Vietnam’s largest city’s former name. One of the most important economic, cultural, political and educational centers of Vietnam, it is famous for its Ben Thanh market as well as the stunning Nguyen Hue street, Independence Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and most recently the Landmark 81 building – tallest in Southeast Asia.
- C?n Th? Grandstand – found by Turn 13, this Grandstand takes its name from the bustling city in southern Vietnam’s Mekong Delta region, celebrated for its canal network, nearby floating markets and fruitful orchards.
- Phú Qu?c Grandstand – located by turn 22-23, this grandstand is named after the largest island in Vietnam also known as Jade Island due to its picturesque beaches and magnificent landscapes such as the Phu Quoc National Park, An Thoi archipelago, Van Ninh fishing village and the Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc (the first and largest semi-wild zoo in Vietnam).