Kayali Fragrance Launch by Mona Kattan
KAYALI, the disruptive fragrance brand, founded by beauty maven Mona Kattan, launches its fifth Eau De Parfum, Déjà Vu White Flower | 57. Created from some of the most luxurious raw materials sourced from all around the world, the warm and sultry scent is an alluring bouquet of white florals. With each and every spritz the notes of jasmine, tuberose, patchouli and gardenia come together in a seductive and unique blend. Evoking the dreamy spirit of nostalgia, the white florals are combined with rich sandalwood and fruity notes of white nectarine and green pear, creating a sensual scent that truly seduces the senses. Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 has a generous concentration of 25% oil, which means the intense fragrance is not only powerfully seductive, but long-lasting like your most treasured memories.
The KAYALI team began working on Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 at the time of KAYALI’s conception in 2017. Born out of Mona’s love for jasmine and tuberose, the complex and multi-faceted scent has been more than two years in the making. Why did it take so long to create, you ask? Because Mona wanted to perfect the blend and ensure it would evoke the beautiful spirit of warming nostalgia as well as the thrill of future hope. “We wanted to make sure it was just right so we constantly wanted to improve it and tweak it until it really was a masterpiece” says Mona. “I started wearing the scent in 2017 when we first started experimenting with blends that were focused around my favorite white floral notes. Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 was created during a time when I was making some exciting changes in my life, so to me the smell reminds me of new beginnings”. Mona and the team at Firmenich searched the globe to find the finest raw materials for Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 and integrated Jasmine and Tuberose from India, Patchouli from Indonesia, Sandalwood from Sri Lanka and Vanilla from Tahiti. Mona worked endlessly with the team at Firmenich perfume house until they hit the sweet spot. In fact, there were 56 editions of the fragrance before perfecting it on the 57th modification. Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 is a seductive, yet warm and comforting scent that is steeped in nostalgia and love while also laying the foundations for new exciting memories to come; memories that you can revisit with every spritz.
- Top notes: Green Pear, White Nectarine, Lush Gardenia
- Middle notes: Indian Jasmine Absolute, Orange Flower, Tuberose Infusion
- Bottom notes: Crystallized Patchouli, Cashmere Woods, Sri Lankan Sandalwood, Tahitian Vanilla
Top tips and tricks to use:
- Spritz a couple of times on hair or pulse points, or both.
- Mona likes to spray her hair towel with KAYALI Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 before drying her hair. The result is a subtle hint of the fragrance that will follow you around all day.
- The KAYALI collection is all about layering to create your own, unique signature scent. Try layering KAYALI Vanilla | 28 underneath Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 for a sweet, opulent and sophisticated scent that leaves a lasting allure. Or why not layer KAYALI Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 underneath Musk | 12? The result is a sweet, juicy uplifting scent that will elevate your mood in the morning. This blend is perfect for daily wearing.
KAYALI Deja Vu White Flower | 57 | 50ml
Launching on ShopHudaBeauty on 10th Jan and with Retailers in-store and Online on 18th Jan
$85 USD / £67 / €77 for 50ml