LYMA AND JOANNA CZECH HOSTED THE STARS FOR PRE-OSCARS FACIAL TREATMENTS
Following the 95th Academy Awards, Hollywood prepared for its most prestigious night of the year, we have become transfixed with questions of how the stars got red carpet ready.
Excitingly this year, LYMA and A-list facialist Joanna Czech, partnered to host Oscars attendees for a luxurious pre-show facial treatment at the L’Ermitage Beverly Hills. Throughout the weekend, Hollywood’s A-List had the opportunity to experience the customised facial incorporating the LYMA Laser.
A long-time supporter and advocate of LYMA’s innovative technology, Czech is the most sought-after beautifier of almost every iconic face in the world, with this year’s leading actress nominee Cate Blanchet and former Academy Award winners Carey Mulligan, Uma Thurman being amongst some of her renowned client-base.
This customised LYMA treatment by Joanna Czech began with a sculpting and lifting manual massage, followed by exfoliation and a combination of targeted serums chosen for one’s skin’s needs on that day. The LYMA Laser was then used to improve skin elasticity, reduce pigmentation, brighten, and push products more deeply into the skin. Each facial incorporated with one or more modalities, including various forms of microcurrent, ultrasound, cryotherapy, oxygen infusion, serums as well as masks. Every facial was completed with powerful rejuvenating LED therapy with negative ions.
The treatments took place place from 9th March to March 13th, with notable guests including Emma Roberts, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Anniston, and Maria Sharapova
GETTING OSCAR-WORTHY AT-HOME TREATMENTS
Joanna Czech provides her guide to the LYMA Laser
· Always start with the LYMA Oxygen Mist. I use about six sprays.
· Follow this with two pumps of LYMA Oxygen Glide. Apply with a nice press and release motion.
· Then I apply either a balm or some oil for an easier glide.
· Then turn the laser on. I use very slow movements for about 10 minutes on one side of my face. 10 minutes on the other, and another 10 minutes on my neck.
· If I treat a particular area – for instance my crow’s feet – make sure you are holding it directly at the area that you are addressing. I’d hold it for about five minutes.
· You need to do it every single day for about three months. This we call the cumulative results of a treatment.
Comments are closed.