Tech-first apparel manufacturing & product development platform, Fashinza to demo at MAGIC 2022
• Design to delivery platform solves most major manufacturing problems for global brands and retailers • Platform provides cost savings through the improvement of unit economics on the supply side by leveraging “unutilized capacity” and “optimizing production efficiency”
Fashinza, an AI-driven B2B marketplace and tech-enabled apparel manufacturing platform for fashion brands, retailers and manufacturers will debut its latest product offerings at the MAGIC Fashion Trade Show in Las Vegas, Nevada from August 8 to August 10, 2022. The founding team will be onsite to showcase solutions designed to help brands and manufacturers work together directly through a unique digitized supply chain.
Fashinza is a “one-stop apparel manufacturing platform” that helps brands connect with manufacturers through AI-driven supplier matching. It offers brands the ability to place bulk orders with just one click and discover upcoming fashion trends through the use of a state-of-the-art trend forecasting algorithm.
Using AI and Data Science to change the way brands source products
Fashinza is a “one-stop apparel manufacturing platform” that helps brands connect with manufacturers through AI-driven supplier matching. It offers brands the ability to place bulk orders with just one click and discover upcoming fashion trends through the use of a state-of-the-art trend forecasting algorithm. With recent updates to the platform, MAGIC participants will be the first to see the latest from the manufacturing platform, including:
- Thousands of the latest designs from different categories from womenswear to menswear, athleisure, outerwear and kidswear.
- How the platform provides Design to Delivery support to fashion brands and retailers
- How Fashinza has enabled Smart Digital factories for a seamless experience with manufacturers
- AI & Data-Driven Trend Forecasting including 45-day production turnaround
- Its repository of stock fabrics and patterns for fast and low-effort Design to Delivery options
- End-to-end shipping to anywhere in the world
Customers can use the Fashinza app to track time and action calendars, a tool used in the apparel industry to stay up to date on manufacturing milestones to ensure timely delivery.
“Business-to-business marketplaces are here to stay and current systems are broken. We do not envision a world 20 years from now where brands would need to make 100 calls, send 200 emails, and wait six months for bulk orders,” says Pawan Gupta, CEO and co-founder. “We are solving real problems that are bringing in major results for our customers.”
The pandemic exposed significant structural issues in the global apparel industry, which relies on months of long lead times, considerable volumes to drive down costs, and massive inventory problems. In addition, supply chains are mainly managed on emails and spreadsheets, resulting in all-too-common industry problems, like delayed deliveries and long turnaround times.
Fashinza is revolutionizing the apparel manufacturing industry through technology-led intervention, taking on industry problems head-on while fuelling a culture of transparency, efficiency, sustainability and automation.